Undereye Concealer, Stretch Mark and Scar Camouflage Workshop
January 16 @ 10:00 am - January 20 @ 5:00 pm$3500.00
This workshop is five full days of detailed, hands on information and prepares you to immediately and confidently build your business and start accepting clients. Read on for the full breakdown on what to expect during the workshop.
- Day One: Intro to Permanent Makeup/Tattooing
- In this intro class, you will be brought up to speed on all the tools and equipment you will need to implement the techniques you learn through the workshop.
- Day Two: Theory
- Throughout this session, the instructor will cover the theory of all the techniques you will learn for each service. Additionally, you will practice the theories learned by drawing shading and patterns.
- Day Three: Practice
- We will take all the information learned on day one and two and put it to practice. You will set up your machine, prep for service and tattoo on practice skins implementing the techniques covered.
- Day Four: Look and Learn with Live Models
- Watch and learn by seeing up close how master instructor and permanent makeup artist, Kenny Rocks, completes all that you’ve learned on a live model. Use this class to take notes and video in order to prepare for your very own live model the following day.
- Day Five: Hands On with Live Models
- This final day brings it all together! Today you will get to use all you’ve learned on a live model. This will ensure you are confident in all the techniques and have the opportunity to receive positive critiques and guidance from Kenny before setting off on your own. From consult to treatment to aftercare, Kenny will guide you so you feel absolutely confident when taking your first client.
The five day workshop is all inclusive at $3,500. All tools and models will be provided. Just bring yourself! After you complete the training, you will receive a list of equipment specifications including the retailers you can order from that you will need in order to take your first client and complete these services at your business. The equipment listed runs approximately $1,000.
Additionally, you will receive a workbook to take home that covers everything covered during the workshop so that you can easily reference the information and techniques discussed. We also include one year of student support upon completion of the workshop. For up to one year after completion you can sit in the same workshop to refresh your technique.
Marketing materials are also available for purchase. These include unbranded brochures, aftercare cards and consent forms in editable files which allow you to immediately market to new clients.
On the last day of the workshop, you will receive your official certification from the Academy. This certification will confirm your thorough knowledge of the techniques and establish you as a respected service provider in Undereye Concealer, Stretch Mark and Scar Camouflage procedures.
Daily Anticipated Class Hours:
- Start Workshop at 10am
- Lunch from 1pm – 1:30pm
- Resume Workshop at 1:30pm
- End at 5:00pm