Hair Extensions San Antonio
Benefits of micro cylinder hair extensions
See The Benefits Below:
- Safest technique available on the market today.
- 100% damage FREE making it safe for any hair type.
- No heat, No glue, No sewing, No braiding, No mess, No Damage To Natural Hair!
- Hair you only dream of is quickly and easily installed in as little as 2 hours!
- Quickly and easily removed in as little as 1/2 hour!
They lay flat against your scalp so there is no detection or lumpiness.
- 100% natural looking technique is great for texture, fullness and length.
- Great for highlights and/or low lights lights.
How they are applied?
Micro-cylinder hair extensions: This gentle attachment method does not involve glues, heat, or chemicals. Tiny tubes (micro-cylinders) are used to attach the strands with a special technique to your own hair. Easy to install and easy to remove by an expert. Applied in the correct way this is a strong and safe method that will not damage your own hair.
Q) can I still get my hair color touched up while I have the hair extensions in?
A) yes you can! The Hair extension are made of human hair so you can even color them too!
Q) How long does the application typically take?
A) Depending on what you are wanting to achieve you can have them applied in 30 minutes or it may possibly take 3-4 hours.
Q)What do I have to do to take care of my hair extensions?
A)Use a good shampoo and conditioner to help protect the integrity of the hair and make sure and use the right hairbrush!! Using the wrong hair bush can result in “snags” near the top of your head that would cause the extension to become noticble and possibly cause you to have to get your extensions tightened sooner.
Q) Is there any discomfort in the application or removal of the micro-cylinder hair extensions?
A) none at all! Other brands involve glue and hot tools that make the application and removal very uncomfortable. When you leave your appointment you will be able to put your hair up in a pony tail if you want to with no discomfort.
[jwplayer player="1" mediaid="330"]